Experts in « strategic protection » functions
Ranked as a « leading »* firm, BCP Executive Search is primarily known for its ability to size positions in « strategic protection » functions and to source talents tailored to the needs and culture of its clients.
What do we mean by « strategic protection » of the firm ?
It is a term that encompasses all the functions whose main tasks are to :
- strengthen governance
- pre-empt legal and extra-financial risks
- ensure no action or lack of action jeopardizes the company’s image over the long term
Given the increase in international trade, the complexity of regulations and advanced technologies, these functions - long perceived as cost centrers - are now becoming real business partners.
Well-integrated and involved in the business, they create value and actively contribute to the development and deployment of the company's strategy.
A scope of recruitment focused on “strategic protection” functions
- General secretaries
- Directors of Human Resources, of social relations, experts in social legislation
- General counsels and tax directors, experienced lawyers
- Experts in IP/ IT, Digital, Data Privacy, Cybersecurity and Cybercrime, Antitrust
- Risk managers, internal Audit, Insurance
- Ethics and Compliance officers, Investigators
- Associate lawyers and collaborators
- Heads of communication, financial communication et investors relations
Our experience, networks and know-how enable us to identify and recommend the best candidates after a rigorous selection process. We help the company decide which candidate is the best fit by providing a comprehensive assessment of his professional and social skills. After the firm has chosen, we accompany the candidates and our client at each step : from identification to recruitment, and during the integration period.
* Ranking by « Décideurs 2016 » of the best recruitment firms on Legal & Tax functions, praised for the 5th consecutive year